As car damage repairer you will carry out all occurring activities autonomously, from disassembly to delivering the vehicle, fully prepared for painting, to the car painter. You are an important link in the repair process.
We are looking for someone who is able to do both sheeting and disassembly work. Someone who is not afraid of working on large projects or complex damage.
What we offer:
- A good working atmosphere, with lots of scope to work at your own discretion
- Opportunities for further training
- A good salary with great benefits
- A growing and ambitious working environment within a fine family business
What we expect from you:
- A completed education in car damage repair
- At least 3 years of experience as a sheet metal worker or car damage repairer
- Able to work well within a team
- Prepared to take courses
- A flexible and positive contribution to the team
- A good working knowledge of aluminium repair
Are you interested?
Please send an e-mail with your resume and motivation to email@example.com, or contact Roy Behr via +31 (0)20-6312735.