At ABS Splinter Amsterdam, we aim every single day to achieve the best results, together with our 30 colleagues working in our family business. We distinguish ourselves through quality, personal attention and excellent service within the sector of car, tyres and boat repair. We aim for excellence!
We are a growing and learning organisation, looking to connect with the right skilled professionals. This professional has a passion for his job, is flexible, accurate and socially engaged.
We also ask:
- Extensive work experience as (first) metal sheet worker in the car repair sector
- Having a diploma for Auto Body Repair Technician is a plus
- Experience with aluminium is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in an autonomous position as part of a team
- Repairing cars, (dis)assembling parts, welding, denting out en reshaping body work
- Keeping the workplace neat and presentable
- Bringing good sense of humour to the work place!
- A proven track record in the car repair sector
- Affinity with disruptive trends in the automotive sector (like data/energy)
- A fair dose of empathy and enthusiasm, so you can win over your colleagues and forge lasting relationships with customers.
Ready to apply, or do you have any queries?
Please send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!