As car painter you will apply the final and visible layer of the repair process. You are responsible for colour, shine, structure and finish. When it comes to painting, you know exactly what to look for and you check if all steps have been followed properly.
Thanks to your craftsmanship, the final result is perfection. Apart from painting, you are also employable for preparatory work such as: paint removal, priming, sanding en masking off. When it comes to small damages, doing plastic repairs and acute minor assembly work could be a part of your job description.
We view your experience as a car painter as a talent and craft, so we seek to empower you. We offer you the possibility to further master your craft and space to challenge yourself in doing so.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working atmosphere with lots of scope for working at your own discretion
- Opportunities for further training
- A good salary with great benefits
- A team of specialists and great projects to work on, within a growing family business
- A young, ambitious working environment with plenty of opportunities for learning and ownership
What we expect from you:
- You have a completed education in car damage repair
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a car painter
- You are able to work well within a team
- You are willing to attend courses
- A flexible and positive contribution to the team
Are you interested?
Please send an e-mail with your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Roy Behr, via +31 (0)20-6312735.